{Please note that ALL photographs on this blog are from Studio LRT taken by Linda Talley are protected by U.S. Copyright Laws and may NOT be reproduced an ANY manner.}

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Back To School Fall Mini Sessions

With school under way now for most kids, It is time to start thinking about school pictures. I, from my own experience have order those school pictures year after year and they have never been super special. Everyone I know has felt the same way.....So, I have decided to do a Back To School Fall Mini Session...These sessions will take place on September 18th.....I will be posting a time sheet for times. These sessions will be 15 minutes long and will take place outside. If you have never done outdoor photos....YOU WILL LOVE THEM! The lighting is amazing and the backgrounds are beautiful. If you want to reserve a time slot....email me....
lrtphotography@yahoo.com
These packages that are listed below include my session fee!


No comments: